11th months of Govt. sponsored residential coaching facility for 100 Nos (Rank-1 to Rank-50 For UPSC & Rank-51 to Rank-100 For APSC) meritorious civil service aspirants of BTR at New Delhi and Guwahati respectively. The coaching will be provided by subject matter experts for UPSC & APSC - Prelims & Mains 2023-24. The coaching shall also focus on mentoring and aptitude development of the candidates through regular coursework, assignments and interaction with senior civil servants.
Selection Process & Guidelines
The students are eligible for applying for the Program who hails from underprivileged and rural background of BTR.
- Top Rank-1 to Rank-50 will be selected for UPSC (Delhi Center)
- Rank-51 to Rank-100 will be selected for APSC (Guwahati Center)
- Common Entrance Test (CET) for UPSC & APSC
- Syllabus of UPSC Prelims (GS & CSAT)
- MCQs - Multiple Choice Questions
- Students should be eligible for UPSC & APSC Exam Criteria.
- 70% reservation for ST candidates of BTR.
- 30% for others living in BTR
Final Selection Process:
The selection of aspiring candidates for admission shall be based on their performance in the CET-2023 (70% weightage) and Interview (30% weightage).
|1||Announcements and start of online application||1 st June, 2023|
|2||Last date of online application||15 th June, 2023|
|3||Issuance of Admit Card (online)|| |
21th June, 2023
|4||Date of Common Admission Test (CAT) (Offline Mode)|| |
2nd July, 2023 (Sunday)
|5||Declaration of Results (online)||Will Notify|
4.9 average rating based on 8 rating