Bodofa UN Brahma Super50 Mission
The Govt. of Bodoland Territorial Region in honour of Bodofa U N Brahma has initiated a flagship programme for Engineering, Medical and Civil Service aspirants from the Bodoland region, as 'Bodofa U. NBrahma Super 50 Mission'. This project will have provision for free residential coaching & mentoring for 50 Nos aspirants each in the areas of Engineering (B.E/B.Tech), Medical (M.B.B.S) and Civil Service (UPSC & APSC)
- 11 months of high quality Govt. Sponsored residential coaching and mentorship programme.
- Fifty candidates for Engineering/Medical/UPSC/APSC will be shortlisted through an entrance examination and an interview to participate in the programme each year.
- To transform the lives of underprivileged meritorious students from the marginalized sections of the society in BTR
- To provide a platform and wings to the dreams underprivileged engineering aspirants of BTR
- To create a sense of awareness among engineering aspirants of BTR
- To promote level playing field in BTR
- To become a household name for the families, students, educationists in the entire Northeast region
Empowering Minds, Fueling Futures
Yes! You have to appear for Selection Entrance Test and Personal Interview conducted by Education Department of BTR Govt.
Our flagship project, Bodofa UN Brahma Super50 Mission, transforms lives of Engineering Medical and Civil Service Aspirants by providing them with 11 Months of rigorous Govt. Sponsored residential coaching to 50 meritorious Students of BTR Assam. Our main vision is to clearing the pebbles of financial stress and carving the path to success for the blessed minds of BTR, and nurturing leadership by promoting sense of Social Responsibility.
The Faculty Members are from top Institutes of India like IITs and Dream University Graduate’s and highly experienced to help you throughout the exam preparations. The friendly approach and exclusive teaching methodology has been helping the teachers to provide an extremely good classroom session for the students.